Recruitment Support Specialists
You might say we are passionate about our clients. And, we are absolutely passionate about recruiting.
Recruitment Support Specialists are key to the success of our company. As a Recruitment Support Specialist, you will assist Recruitment Consultants in all facets of candidate scheduling.
This position will enable you to learn other functions of the business and may present the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities. You will be limited only by your own drive and talent.
This position Involves coordinating schedules for phone screens and interviews, maintaining phone screen/interview records as driven by consultant input, conducting phone screens as needed, conducting reference checks, preparing client reports, candidate sourcing and research. On-site work at client site may be necessary.
Job responsibilities would include:
- Set up phone screens as requested by assigned consultants. Assistance in this area enables the consultants to use their time more effectively, especially when juggling multiple client projects.
- Maintain a master database in Excel of all phone screens and related candidate information as requested by assigned consultants. Maintenance of appropriate information on an ongoing basis can assist the consultant in providing information to the client.
- Conduct candidate phone screens as requested by assigned consultants.
- Conduct candidate reference checks as requested by assigned consultants.
- Coordinate interviews with the client and appropriate candidates as requested.
- Prepare client documents, reports and spreadsheets as requested and according to company-standard formatting guidelines.
- Conduct candidate sourcing and research as directed.