As a DoubleStar Research/Sourcing Specialist, you have the opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded research teams in the region. You will work directly with our clients and/or recruitment consultants to develop research and sourcing strategies, implement posting initiatives and assist in candidate generation and market research.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of Boolean strings and other Internet research techniques
- Experience and familiarity with database and social networking tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including superior proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Demonstrated background of a resourceful, creative approach to candidate research and development
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Research and Library Science background preferred
- Applicant tracking system experience is a plus
- Experience in successful market and competitive intelligence preferred
We offer ongoing training and knowledge transfer to our research/sourcing team, keeping them at the top of their game and in the lead position as the best research team in the region.